Gain instant equity of up to EGP20,600 on the first 10 units sold. This is an Excellent opportunity not to be missed. The development is on track to becoming one of the most impressive sought after locations in Sharm El Sheikh. Offering secure, luxury living and first-class surrounding that are second to none. The project is located in the most desirable area of Sharm El Sheikh, Naama Bay, surrounded by 5 Star Hotels giving you a 5 Star Apartment in a 5 Star Location. The total area of the project is 114,000 sqm with only 20% of the project being built on. The other 80% of the Complex will be landscaped gardens and swimming pools which provides residence with a relaxing spacious environment. The Complex is entered through a security gate which is manned 24 hours a day. Project highlights * Airport 5 min drive, Na'ama bay 1 min drive * 8 swimming pools in the complex * Private roof area * Private and communal Gardens * Prices start from EGP292,500 * Available units ready to move in or off plan * No commission from buyer * Parking Project Facilities *Very high above standard finishing specs with a beautiful beige luxurious Porcelain Floors and standing shower cubicles included in the price *Semi off plan zone built (not finished) *Apartments designed to be spacious. *Pool & Mountain View *Buildings over 2 levels. *Top floors with a private roof *Ground Floor with a private garden., Very high speed internet *House keeping *Free delivery from our shops by *calling them for free in our landlines Coffee shop, Restaurant, supermarket, pharmacy, laundry, bakery Diving center (soon) Parking Furniture packages available 8 swimming pools in the complex 2 bedrooms available only at ground floor Financial details Terms of Payment * Zone D (Elite) - 6500 egp / m2 * 50% contracting deposit * 50% installments over 12 Months quarterly payment interest free * Handover now * Special Discount for bulk sale * Maintenance fees: 65 egp/m2 per /year * Public Landscaping Maintenance, 24 hours security, Spraying insecticides, Garbage collection, Streets, side walks and public areas maintenance, Swimming pools maintenance, Water supply, Sewage and Electricity maintenance, External Public Lighting visit:
Other Details: Number of Bedrooms: 2, Number of Bathrooms: 2
* Price: 29,000 GBP (~ $ 37,207 USD)
Date & Time Listed: 2017-09-18 08:25:05 GMT
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
Request More Details about this Property
Starhill Realty Ltd (Real Estate Agent) from United Kingdom
About Starhill Realty Ltd
Starhill Realty Ltd are a UK and overseas property investment specialist, we provide a bespoke sales and letting management service together with sourcing lucrative investment opportunities around the world. We currently work with various property developers from a number of global property markets including the UAE, Malaysia, India, Panama and Europe offering sound entry and exit strategies to both multinational corporations, investors and the general consumer.
Starhill Realty Ltd thrives to be the first to bring its clientele highly lucrative investment opportunities both locally and across emerging markets through in-depth research and analysis through our very own team of professionals.